Friday, August 30, 2013

First week

We started our week with three big goals:
To get to know each other
To create a positive learning environment
To put routines and procedures in place

Looking back, I can say we got quite a lot accomplished.
I found out interesting facts and stories about the children. They wrote about themselves and drew portraits. (All presented on our classroom door)
Portraits and About Me writings

We also shared our hopes and dreams for this year.
hopes and dreams

For the community we have read and talked about kindness and learning.

For the classroom we got started with morning circle and workshops, we have different seating plans to use, we got familiar with the schedule, began our unit, know where things belong, and how we take care of our belongings.
Seating plans
UOI books


I'd like to finish as I used to do when I was a child:

I am tired but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment